Reports to the Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer Salary Range: Paid Internship Submissions Due by 2/15/18
The Investment Staff Intern’s role is to support ISBI’s Investment Staff in the assessment of current and prospective investment managers alongside our Strategic Partners, review the Fund’s quarterly performance reporting, assist in the preparation of materials for ISBI’s Board of Trustees, and perform other research relating to the portfolio as necessary. Specific responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
1. Perform portfolio research and assist with investment manager reviews. Present research and findings at weekly Investment Staff meetings.
2. Participate in meetings and quarterly performance updates with ISBI’s investment managers.
3. Assist Investment Staff in assembling materials for ISBI’s Board of Trustees, Executive Director/CIO, and other relevant parties.
4. Assist with Request for Competitive Proposal (RFP) preparation, intake, and assessment.
5. Participate in searches and vetting process for prospective investments.
6. Compile and organize data for investment-related reporting requirements.
7. Organize and maintain ISBI’s online investment management storage system and other investment related databases.
8. Assist Investment Staff in Transition Management oversight and Transaction Cost Analysis.
9. Review ISBI’s Investment Policy and report pertinent information to Investment Staff.
10. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Interest in financial industry
• Courses in Business, Finance, Investments and Math